
O.k. so I put up our fake tree almost 2 weeks before Thanksgiving so we could really enjoy it this year. We had a real tree our first year of marriage but it drooped and dropped so many needles I swore I would never get one again. I've favored fake, Randy real. The score so far has been 11 fake, 1 real. However, it seems absurd not to get a tree from the evergreen forests of the northwest. So this year I caved, that and I didn't have to hike around 9 months pregnant like last year. We got a permit and headed out Thanksgiving weekend to search among the pines, firs and nobles for the perfect tree. Our permit was a whopping $5 - fabulous deal. We literally scaled a part of the mountain to find it. We joked about staying together so no one would get lost. We all had a great time. This is a definite tradition.

0 comments:
Post a Comment