I clap and wave and do high fives. I'm can walk behind my push car and crawl all over the place. I say Mommy and Daddy, just not to the right people. Wish you could all come see me.
We are a family worth sharing, celebrating and bragging about!
I clap and wave and do high fives. I'm can walk behind my push car and crawl all over the place. I say Mommy and Daddy, just not to the right people. The Squeals, Smiles and Sighs of Nicole Koester at 3:11 PM
2 comments:
Can't wait for you guys to come up. He is so cute. Connor, your a stud, we wish we could see you more often too. Time to move, just not to Kansas, bummer on the wind damage, again!
Nicole your little boy is so cute! Let me know next time you are in Utah. By the way? When are you moving here again :)?
Post a Comment