After hours of jumping I've moved from the 90th percentile in weight to 75%. Hey, Grandpa looks like we could be buddies on "The Biggest Loser!"
Where's Waldo? I mean where's Lucy and Max?
Seeing as everything is about Conner, check out his waterfall. Won't be long before he's big and brave enough to crawl all over it.
Here's a better view The backyard turned out nice. The sound of running water is so nice to hear throughout the day.
Where's Waldo? I mean where's Lucy and Max?Seeing as everything is about Conner, check out his waterfall. Won't be long before he's big and brave enough to crawl all over it.
Here's a better view The backyard turned out nice. The sound of running water is so nice to hear throughout the day.Can't let any food go to waste. Mommy says we're in a recession and some kids don't have any food at all. So eat up!


1 comments:
Love the backyard!!!!! It looks so nice, just looking at it makes me think 80 degree weather this time of year is perfect. Conner is so full of energy - just like his momma.
Post a Comment