Thursday and Friday we had a husband/wife conference for Randy's work. It involves speakers, some activities and eating out. This is Pier 66, just outside of Anthony's Restaurant, where ate. They have pretty good seafood here, so I ordered the flanked cod and Randy got fresh salmon.

Makenzy doesn't like lemons or shrimp!

Our green St. Patrick's Day Meal.

It rains a lot up here, but we don't always get a rainbow afterward. As such, for St. Patrick's day I created our own rainbows inside these little boxes for the kids. It is kind of a metaphor, when the sky is dark and gloomy, we need to create our own color in life any way we like.

It was crazy hair day, so we started with the Princess Leigh look, but then Madalyn's hair was sticking out and I was rushed for time, as always, and I was trying to think of a better crazy do, when her buns called out "nest" to me and we created this 5 minutes later. I must admit, I thought I was a pretty "tweet" hairdo, reminds me of something Mom would come up with. She said that all day, everyone kept commenting on how cute her hair was.
0 comments:
Post a Comment