Hello everyone! This is my first official post on a blog and thanks to Nikki I now have a profile on Facebook. I feel so techno savvy! Thanks Eve, and to all the family for your support and thoughts about my dad. It was hard news to hear, but they caught it early and we are hopeful that the cancer will be gone before my dad will have any adverse effects from it. By the way Eve, thanks for the card, and picture of Cayleb and drawing from Madalyn - very cute. Cruz was excited and if I ever think about it when it's a good time we'll have him call to talk to you guys (and hopefully he'll talk). Nate's injury is healing nicely. I was worried right after because it was pretty painful, red and swollen and I'm sure it was infected until he took his antibiotics. I think he took the stitches out a little early, so he may have a permanent hole in his arm for the rest of his life, (hopefully that's a joke and not true about the hole) but you know Nate, patience never was a virtue. I'm still working on it though. Other things going on in our lifes include: I finally got some more flowers planted in the front yard, so it's looking much better. Hopefully these can stay alive this time. We also got a pretty good deal on a trailer, so I guess I'll have to start camping, which actually sounds fun with a trailer (I guess I'm a little high maintenance that way). Now maybe we can all enjoy Nate's hobby of dirt bikes, four wheelers and camping as a family, but with the comforts of home. Nate is going to San Diego on "the man trip" this Thursday with his high school friends, and although I can't lie that I am a little jealous, I'm excited for him. I will be spending the weekend in Grantsville going to the Homecoming game, to a pumpkin patch and hopefully learning how to make my mom's pie crust. Sometime I'll have to learn how to post pictures on this blog. Talk to you all soon!
BYU ... even then. So glad this picture pulled up.
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment