CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hey girls, keep posting pictures of my adorable grandkids. I love to see them! Yve, I can't believe that because of the work you did to set up this blog thing I can actually converse with my kids and grandkids by computer. It's GREAT! Today I took Grandma Frye to the vet to have her cat's dental work done. Pets are definitely lots of work and expense. We drove by a mansion type house and Grandma passionately said that she wouldn't trade places with anyone who has lots and lots of money because she is richer than anyone because of her family and her pets. She was telling me how proud she is of all of you and how much she loves you all.
I feel the same way!!! It's wonderful being a wife, mother and grandmother. I must have done something right in heaven to deserve all of you. Continue to be the fabulous mothers and daughters that all of you are. Give everyone of the kids a HUGE hug and kiss from grandma.
With much love mom

0 comments: