This is my first attempt at blogging. I don't know if I care for this stuff since I'm on the computer at work way too long. What the heck are these politicians doing with their phoney antics and BS. This thing with the economy is way out of whack with Chinese, Indians, British, Dutch, and other countries wanting a piece of the U.S. It's time for the millenium to start so I say pray for hoardes of locust, billions of frogs, mosquitos, snakes, rats and more stock brokers to do their thing on our enemies.
However, I think the pictures of the kids are real cute and I just wanted to get your attention since mom told me to write something positive and I just want to tell you all that each one of you have a special place in our hearts. So having said that I will get back to my old habits and loaf around the house and wait for the sun to rise so I can look forward to another day at the ranch. This message has been approved by the Elect Obama Committee and the Seattle Liberal Aid Society.
BYU ... even then. So glad this picture pulled up.
9 months ago
1 comments:
It looks like it may be the end of world for some - babies consumed by scorpions. Yowzers - at least the scorpions in the Northwest only kiss babies and are waiting to deliver their venom in the November elections. But perhaps there is hope for the Republicans after all, the GOP has won over one staunch Democratic, Grandma Gorter - she'll vote for a white Republican over a black Democrat anyday!
Post a Comment