Conner loves his bathes. He didn't even cry when mommy splashed water in his face by accident.
On a differnt note....
O.K. Tiff I thought my scorpion was bad... but sounds like you had a day from hell. Oh well... what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
As for the Koester's: Chris is flying home from New Jersey (the final interview for his new job, Pharmaceutical Rep for Watson. He'll likely start next Monday.) Mom and baby are hanging out bonding. Cougar peed on me this morning, spit on me this afternoon and snuggled me about thirty minutes ago, so we're still friends. Actually after Chris let him fall off the couch, and cut the skin on his fingers twice - trying to clip his nails, I'm Cougar's best friend.
I know it's hard to believe but baby will be three weeks old tomorrow. No need to send cards, I'll give him an extra kiss from each of you.
2 comments:
Looks perfect!
Post a Comment