CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ang is a Blogger

Hi Family,
Well, it's me Ang...yes I'm finally on the blogger. This is Ariel at Homecoming with the girls.....they had more fun than the girls with the boys, although there were boys that wanted to ask her and some boys that were sad she wasn't thier date........Ahhhh. I'd have to say she is the prettiest! I'm not partcial or anything! Sorry to hear about your Dad Ash....you and your family are in our prayers. Nic keep those scorpions away from that cute little one! Congrads to Chris and the new job! Nic work on taking out your endowments we really want you there for our special day! Eve......baby is soooo cute! I'm proud of all your kiddos......they all look so cute! Move back soon, we miss you! Mom and Dad be proud, you have a super family.......and as the Prophet said enjoy Life! Love you all......Ang, Walt and girls!

0 comments: