CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

YOU'RE ALL IN TROUBLE!!!




O.K. you're all in BIG TROUBLE!!! Why didn't you tell me new moms never get to sleep. While in the meantime their babies drift off almost any where at any time. I should have been warned (especially by Eve and Ash ;) No really we're all doing great!!! Baby is doing well, just getting so big. He barely fits into pampers newborn diapers, and I've already had to pack up a few outfits he can't wear. I'm thinking about not feeding him so much so he'll stay little forever ;) As for Chris, he officially has a job. I'm now hoping his X-Box will start to collect dust. He's anxious to start working again and excited to have a company car and gas card (Bonus I can drive it too.) Well I miss you guys. Hope someone wins the lottery soon so we can all go on another family vacation.


0 comments: