Now it is getting to the Brag and Gag stage - kids in the first Airforce 1, Makenzy "talking," o.k. yelling, now do you wonder where Cruz learned to yell, and family in Vancouver. I've been messing around with blogging. I am impressed that almost everyone has gotten on board. In fact, Dad is so concise and in depth in his writing that I vote for him to be our political columnist and based on mom's raving reviews of his war show knowledge our "in the field war correspondent." Other positions are up for grabs.
I also started my own family blog - thewhitehouseattherighttime.blogspot.com. That way I can learn how to do this without messing up our family site and it also let's me lament my childhood, blame my parents for why I am the way I am and plea for the largesse of the populist party without jeopardizing Dad's federal security clearance (I did that once already). I will inundate that site with lots more of my pictures and comments. I think there is a way to connect our sites so I'll have to figure it out.



0 comments:
Post a Comment