CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well tt's October and I already got the snow blower ready last month and getting ready to fertelize the lawn abd take down the lawn furniture and canopy. I got the T-Bird waxed and now I need to waxthe other two cars and put on the hard top. I can't believe that Christmas stuff is already in the stores. And Yes, Santa is looking for a few noisy toys to help the parents stay young and alert to their kid's talents. Mom got me to stain the deck last week and I want it to snow at least 5-6 feet and bury those folks in Suncrest to remind them about the smart choice they made in purchasing a home on top of the mountain. The swimming pool is closed and last year there was a family of ducks and ducklings. The dogs got to swim in the pool at the close of the season and Durango has been playing catch to stay in shape. The pictures you send are always cute and it porves that we don't tolerate ugly babies in our family and that the theory of a superior breed does exist. How about those Presidential candidates huh?!!!! WE have a really good choice this year with dumb and dumber wanting to rule the Kingdom of Oz filled with Munchenkins who will follow these guys off the cliff. Where is John Wayne and Marilyn Monroe when you need them!!!! DAD

0 comments: