CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dad posts on my sight because we share the same e-mail address and the sight won't let us in separately. Dad's post is funny, don't you think? When I read it there were quite a few typo's but dad has been over-tired for several weeks now. I think getting up so early every morning is doing him in. I feel guilty when I sleep in. Everyday when I do get up I feel thankful that dad has made it possible for me to have a lot less stress in my life by not having to work. Dad is such a incredibly, wonderful, caring husband and father. We are all VERY, VERY blessed to have him. Love, Mom

1 comments:

tkener said...

Mom,
Yes, we are VERY lucky to have dadio!!! We need to get Nate on our blog.
Love,Tiff