I enjoyed the darling pics of "big boy" Conner. Dad, glad you got experience WY on a snowy, thirty degree, Sun :).
Our fam up date:
Kev- doing well and trying to stay out of trouble. I gave him a perm yesterday. He looks like he stuck is finger in a light socket, or just saw his ex-wife!
Me- BUSY with family and work (I have had hair appts. every day this week)
Lexie- Working hard at school and cheer. She may do her back hand spring at the game this week. I hope so, since we haven't seen it! Go UTES
Sierra- Getting excited to go out of town to her friends cabin this weekend. Keeping up great grades
Syd- Last week off track and is dreading going back to school. She is starting dance at a new studio this week.
Dog- still in depression and sure needs a groom so she can see again.
Love ya all!!
BYU ... even then. So glad this picture pulled up.
9 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment